Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I'm Back...I think

Ok, so it has been brought to my attention that I haven't been on here for like forever. Sorry, you know when you are moving and then you are trying to get settled and then life starts really happening to you like 90 miles an hour? Well that has been it here lately. Between trying to get settled and you know things like, enrolling in school, starting football, going to football camp, talking to reservists about AIT dates (in person), going to the lake for the weekend, having company come visit, transmission going out of your 18 year old sons truck on is way to go help put up hay, having your purse stolen out of your car, having to file a police report for the stolen purse, having to get the transmission fixed in the teenage sons truck ($3397.64 later), having to make two trips to the revenue office to tag the truck in Kansas, finding a new church home, getting the windshield replaced in the car after a rock hit it when a friend was borrowing it, going to Arkansas for a funeral of a friend that passed away way to soon, going to the ER for your sister that took her sons meds by mistake and had a horrible reaction, going to the ER cuz your 15 year old niece is having chest pains while playing softball, then there is the unpacking the rearranging and just life in general. Well that pretty well sums up what I have been doing since we moved to Kansas. I am really hoping and praying that things will slow down once school starts. I will try to keep in touch a bit better from now on. Miss you all!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm super glad to know you're still breathing!! I was starting to wonder there for a bit if maybe you fell in a black hole or something??!! I'm sorry to hear about your friend, I read about it in your last blog and thought that I had posted a comment and I just realized that it must not have gone through (I did it from my phone...) That also stinks about your sister, but at least it sounds like she's ok, and hopefully all is well with your niece also! It really blows about the transmission! But, (there's always a but) it sounds like you're also having bunches of fun which is totally awesome! Is your kiddo enjoying football as much as mine?? /sarcasm...Killian does not like it much at all, but I'm not letting him give it up that easy! Well, I hope things do get better/easier/less hectic when school starts, I know I'm looking forward to Aug. 24!! Hope to hear from you more often!

    ReplyDelete