Ok, we made it last Saturday to Kansas...finally!!!! The last week that we were in Texas I really thought I would have more time to see everyone and say goodbye. I am sorry that I didn't. Things were just insanely busy!! Trying to finish packing then all of the loading the uhaul and then came the cleaning too!!! Yikes!!! I tell you what, if it hadn't been for Travis, mom and Tina...I would still be there trying to finish things up. Even two of Travis' friends John and Joe and his girlfriend Steph were HUGE helps!! Thank you all for all of your help!!!
So, anyway, we got to Kansas Saturday and then we unloaded the trailer and have been trying to get settled in all week. Tuesday I got a message from a friend that another friend had passed away suddenly and so we are now in Arkansas. The funeral is tomorrow with the visitation tonight. Our hearts and prayers go out to the Webber family.
On the 6th we will then head back down to Texas for an Ortho appointment. We will be there for a few days. Hope to see some of you all then. See ya soon! Love ya all!!!
5 years ago
Glad to read that the move went well. Sorry I wasn't around to help you. I hope you enjoy your time with family friends!
ReplyDeleteMOVE???? What are you talking about??? I have been tied up with the house and my parents were here for 2 weeks and I am JUST now checking blogs!! Where are you going? I am trying to call you but don't have your number now~! call me! love ya Sis!
ReplyDelete