5 years ago
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Back to School
Well Trevor starts back to school tomorrow...well actually I guess today. But anyhow, it is so hard to believe that my baby boy is in the 5th grade...how on earth did that happen??? I just don't get it. He is a bit excited and nervous about starting a new school and all. Aw...you know that song by Rascal Flatts, about my wish for you? Well I have always said that this was my song to my boys. It Just came on the radio...I love this song! So, anyhow, I think that Trevor is really going to like his new school, even though he so got ripped out of his summer. They didn't get out until June 5th in Texas and then he starts August 13th here...bummer. Oh, well. His school is really cool they are the Ravenwood Tigers...sounds cool, huh? He is also starting football and loves it! They got their pads and helmets the other night and the coach was trying to get his helmet on him and tightened up and all and he said "is your head crooked?" LOL! His pads were actually to big and he doesn't have a very long neck so it was pushing up on his helmet making it crooked. It was very funny though. I have to tell you, he looks so stinking cute in his football getup...I would never tell him that thought, he would just die! I will try to get some pictures on here, I am getting to tired now so I think that I am going to go on to bed. Good night or morning to you all! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment