Monday, June 1, 2009

Sleep???




Ok, picture it....Fort Hood, TX 1:56 AM...yes AM...there are two flies that have been driving me insane keeping me awake. Well they messed with the wrong chick tonight!


I got 'em!

Mind you not until after spending and hour and a half chasing them around the room with the fly swatter. I would turn the light off and lay back down and then not 30 seconds later they would buzz again. So I would flip the lamp back on and go hunting for them again. It was driving the cat nuts!! She couldn't get them either....plus not to mention that I woke her up with the light flipping on and off. She was sleeping so peacefully...wish that I was!



Anyhow, I did finally get them so I am going to try to get some sleep with whatever is left of this time before the alarm goes off. Sweet dreams to all!!!

4 comments:

  1. You'll be home soon, can't wait. I'm glad you changed your pic on your blog. I like this one much better. Aunt Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pity the fool that messes with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, Em...how come I can't get on yours anymore???

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's jacked up. I'm almost done with my bookshelf though, for real this time.

    ReplyDelete