5 years ago
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
YUCKA!!!
Well we have most diefinately been plagued with the Yucka's here for the past few days. It all started Sunday evening I went to bed and wasn't feeling so hot. About 4:30am Trevor comes into our room and asks if he can lay with us, his tummy hurts and our bed is closer to the bathroom. Great I thought, my stomach his woozie and now him too. Then about 15 minutes later he starts hurling!! Poor kid, so I get up get him a wet wash cloth and clean everything up and get him back in bed, the about 5 minutes later he is up for round two. By now my stomach is killing me, I am really trying to be strong and rub his back and give him a fresh wash cloth. I get him back to bed and then I start running for the bathroom. Thank you God, that we have two toilets....at this point Trevor is in one and I am in the other, I had to get James up at this point. With in about 30 minutes it was coming from both ends, wow, it was horrible! By 8:30am Trevor had thrown up atleast 10 times and that was it, we went to the hospital. They gave us both some Zofran and that seemed to help some, however we both continued to after getting home and taking the meds, it slowly had tapered off by evening. Then the fever set in, 101.7, 102.3....lovely!! Yesterday was much better, no more throwing up and all, just feeling yucka! Trevor's fever broke and he hasn't run one all day. Unfortunately mine is still up and down. So, today Trevor is back at school and I am trying to get some laundry done, slow process let me tell you! My body feels like one gianormous bruise! All I can say about all of this is YUCKA!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ahhh that really really sucks!!! I hope you feel better!
ReplyDeleteI hear ya loud and clear! We had a different kind of yucka, but apparently it's just that time of the year. I hope you all feel better!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear! Hope you guys are feeling better!
ReplyDeleteCheck you email, there's some good stuff in there. :)
ReplyDeleteGosh Robin....No new post in 2 months and you got after Christina when she didnt post! lol jk! I hope you all are doing well! Its been a while so I thought I would say HI
ReplyDeleteHeather
Popping by to say hi and hope that is all is going well for you. Missed you blogging.
ReplyDelete