ok, well I am sorry that I haven't been on here for like, forever and five thousand years. Things have been so very busy with James deploying and such. He has officially been gone for 27 days now. That is almost a month...that means only 11 more to go! (Trying to look at it as positive as possible.) So, Trevor and I have been reading Psalms 91:1-16 every night since he has been gone. The Psalm is very near to us, for it talks about Gods protection for us and we read it in prayer that He will keep daddy safe. You should read it if you haven't yet, and even if you have reread it, I think that we all could use a reminder of Gods love and protection.
We also have had our 19th anniversary since he has been gone. I can't believe that we have been married for 19 years now, it seems like only yesterday that we were those young kids standing there saying our vows, pledging our love forever. How time flies! I can honestly say that I love him so much more than I did that day, I never imagined that I could love anyone more than I did back then, but I really do. He is truly my love, my heart and soul, my hero and my best friend. There were so many that never thought that we would make it past our first anniversary cuz we were so young, I guess that we sure showed them! I love you Honey Pookus! =)
So, anyhow...now that I have rambled on, I will close for now. I have tons of pictures to share, I will do that later.
5 years ago
It's good to see you back!
ReplyDeleteThanks! =)
ReplyDeleteThat is wonderful 19 years! Congrats!
ReplyDelete