Friday, February 6, 2009

Check this out

Hey all, I got a website from my sister, a lady that she knows through work gave it to her. I checked it out, it is not up and running full force yet, however, it sounds like an awesome program. The address is www.supporttheheroes.org Thank the Lord that none of us need this right now, however someday we may know of someone that just might. I will continue to pray for your loved ones until their safe return back home to all of you. Please pass on the info as you feel led to. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, well here's hoping none of us or anyone we know will ever need it, but if need be I will try to keep that website in my memory bank! It sounds like a great program and hopefully it will be wildly effective once it is up and running. And when are you and Trevor moving back to KS?? :(

    ReplyDelete