5 years ago
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Ticket
Picture this, riding on the back of a motorcycle with your honey leaving his office, you see a car pulled off to the side of the road and start to say to yourself, cuz honestly you are on the back of a Harley no one else can hear you, "that looks like my...Travis" He was in my car, so as where the car looked like mine, so did the kid. Low and behold, right behind him were pretty flashing lights. Joy! I thought at first oh he must have a tail light out or something. He never speeds, like especially since Basic, there are times that I am like "Travis it is 45 not 37, would you go already?" Well, I guess that he was just thinking that he was hanging with the car up in front of him so he was ok, well that car hit its breaks and then Travis got the flash. Lucky him! So, how would that be to get your first ticket with your little brother, in your moms car, and then to have your mom and dad ride by on a motorcycle? Nice! Poor thing, I have to say that I am very proud of him in he has already forked over his car money, what was left of it, to pay his $125.00 ticket. The kid is dead broke now, so if any of you have any odd jobs that you need done, I am pretty sure that he is for hire. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How embarrassing. I've got a bunch a shelves in the garage that need sanding. I know, I know shut up about the sanding already, but really I'd pay him.
ReplyDeleteLOL!!! I got a good laugh out of this story! If it were summer I would totally need the yard done....Ill keep him in mind though!!! Prob a good thing it wasnt him and trevor passing by you and James pulled over getting the ticket cause you would never hear the end of it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a story lol! That is too funny!
ReplyDeleteThat's so funny! I would be so embarrassed if I were him. But a good story to tell.
ReplyDeleteCan you say Murphy's law?
ReplyDelete