5 years ago
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Merry Christmas
I just want to wish you all a Merry Christmas. I found these videos and thought of a lot of my military sisters. I wish that Santa could bring him home for you. Love you all! Merry Christmas to all of our family and friends, we love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Merry Christmas! Hope you all enjoyed yourselves. Thanks for not Happy Holidays-ing me.
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a great holiday season Robin!!! Good luck at the new unit and new year!!!
ReplyDeleteThank You for doing the video bar. I had forgotten about that song. It was nice to watch them. Do you know where I can get a copy of the song? I went to the webpage on one of the video's but it didn't work for me. Thank You again :)
ReplyDeleteNo, I am sorry, but I sure don't. I found this only cuz my sister told me about it. If I can find out where, I will let you know. :)
ReplyDelete