This is the story of us. We are a proud Army family! We love God, our family, our friends and our country! If someone doesn't well then tuff stuff! Right now we are just taking it one day at a time.
I used to volunteer in an adult literacy program and we had a formula that we used to see what books were at what grade level. I know part of it was how many syllables, but I can't remember the rest of the criteria.
Try doing it again, I did after I posted the button and then it said genius, maybe you get genius when link to their website.
I think it goes along with you personality because you love kids so much! It's cute!
ReplyDeleteRenae
Well you are braver then I am I got the same thing and laughed and said I aint putting that on my blog lol haha
ReplyDeleteI still think you're smarter than a fifth grader!
ReplyDeleteI used to volunteer in an adult literacy program and we had a formula that we used to see what books were at what grade level. I know part of it was how many syllables, but I can't remember the rest of the criteria.
Try doing it again, I did after I posted the button and then it said genius, maybe you get genius when link to their website.