
Ok, I have a question. There is a book that I loaned out "While They're at War" a while back. I was wondering if any of you happen to know who might have it now? I would really like to get it back, I love that book, I am in need of reading it again. If you know of its whereabouts please contact me at 870-.......haha, that sounded like one of those tv things where they are looking for missing people or criminals. Anyhow, for real, I would like to get it back. Thanks! :)
you loaned it to me and then i lent it to christina and she has it...i think she told you months ago that she had it and she is done with it....yell at her!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteSorry it took a bit to respond, but I am heading back that way the weekend of the 20th.
ReplyDeleteHey I can't seem to find your email address...can you send it to me again?
ReplyDeleteMr. Bobby has instructions now. :)
ReplyDeleteHello Robin. So, I know you check blogs because I've recieved a comment or two, but somebody is slacking in the writing blogs department! Lol. How are you guys doing?
ReplyDelete