5 years ago
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Stubborn man!!
I tell you what, I love my husband to death, but he is one of the most hard headed, stubborn things that I have ever met! He is supposed to be on crutches because of his foot. Do you think that he is??? NOOO!!! I tell you what he is so stinking hard headed! He would get on to me when I had my shoulder surgery and I would take my brace thing off, sitting on the couch mind you, and just be sitting there. The doctor even told me that I could mind you. But, anyhow, He isn't using his crutches and he says that the doctor didn't tell him that he had to, I asked him if they sent him out of the ER with crutches and he said yes but "it was more like a friendly suggestion" I don't think so!!!! I tell you what! HONEY POOKUS YOU MAKE ME CRAZY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hahaha this is funny!
ReplyDelete