Sunday, October 19, 2008

Almost 12:30 AM!!

Ok, it is 12:26 am, and my neighbors are apparently having a get together. I really wouldn't give two hoots, other than the fact that their back porch where they are smoking and carrying on is right outside of my bedroom window. I mean literally right there! Like, I can hear everything that they are saying and all of the lovely language that they are using. Really it is none of my business what they are doing or saying. I do so wish that they did not feel the need to share it with me! Sooo very loud. You know when they are letting their dog Diamond out at 5:30 in the morning and yelling at him to get back in I have never complained. This is just getting bad though. When they smoke, it comes in our bedroom window and our room smells like an ashtray. They are pretty nice neighbors other than this, which is why I hate to even say anything. I am going to have to go over there though. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment