5 years ago
Monday, October 13, 2008
Honey Pookus!!!
Well I just got a phone call from my honey. He has been having a problem with his foot. He said that he was even going to get a new pair of boots because his right foot had been killing him. Well he finally couldn't deal anymore and went into the ER because he had to go after they got done with their training. Oh, did I mention that he is in California OCing for NTC. So, anyhow, he went in tonight and found out that he has a hairline fracture in his foot. So.....he is now on crutches. Apparently all of that jumping down off of Humvees isn't so easy on the feet when there are rocks around. What a mess he is! I tell you what, he is an accident looking for a place to happen! He has to go in the morning to some bone specialist or something or another and see what they have to say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What is it with you family this month?? I hope all turns out well!!!
ReplyDeleteIm telling you when the guys are gone EVERYTHING goes crazy!!!! Just dont say what else can hapen cause I do that and trust me IT happens!!!
ReplyDeleteWow... well good thing he went to the ER I guess huh! Good luck to you guys!
ReplyDelete