Monday, August 4, 2008

what a time!

Ok, I know that it has been forever and five thousand years since I have updated, but things have been incredibly busy around here. Right after I got home from Kansas, I had oral surgery. Talk about yucky, it was beyond yucky! They put me out PTL! It did take them 3 different sticks to get the IV started though, I told them that it was a good thing that I wasn't there donating blood cuz I would have walked by then. I usually don't let people dig around in my body looking for the vein. It really hurt! But anyhow, they cut a hole in the roof of my mouth after they pulled the baby tooth and made a "window" and hooked a shnazzy gold chain on it then hooked that to a bracket on a different tooth so that they will be able to pull the permanent tooth down slowly. Joy!! I have been in AFTB classes this last week, good stuff!! I think that I liked level 1 the best so far though. I did however meet so really awesome ladies in the class! "Hi, there ladies!" Anyhow, we had some great friends (neighbors) move to Colorado this last Friday, that was very sad!! :( We have another friend come visit this week though. Yeah Jacob and Mary!!! Jacob is visiting for the week with us! Fun!!! :) Another friend had an emergency appendectomy. Poor thing, I sure hope that she gets to feeling better soon, please keep her in your prayers, her hubby is in Iraq. I went to a baby shower on Saturday, busy, busy, busy. Poor Trevor whacked his eye on James motorcycle mirror last night. I am sure that it will turn into a shiner here in the next day or so. Poor man! We are getting ready for Travis to graduate on the 15th. :) We are so proud of him! He was able to give blood and earn more time to spend with us on the 14th for family day. :) I am so proud that he actually gives blood, this is my child who when he was younger was deathly afraid of needles! He sure has come along way! Well that is the jest of it all for now. Be back soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment