Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Tag!

Here's an ABC tag I was hit with...

A: Attached or Single? Attached
B: Best Friend? My honey and my mom
C: Cake or Pie? Cheese Cake
D: Day of the week? Sunday
E: Essential Item? Tooth brush and Diet Coke
F: Favorite Color? Purple
G: Gummy Bears or Worms? Worms if they are sour, bears if they are not
H: Hometown? Lawrence, Kansas (home of the Jayhawks!! Rock Chalk!!!)
I: Indulgence? Reece's pieces
J: January or July? January....July is stinking hot here!
K: Kids? Travis and Trevor, two of the most awesome kids you will ever know!
L: Life isn't complete without? My 3 guys (James and the boys)
M: Marriage Date? 13 April 1990
N: Number of Brothers and Sisters? 2 sisters (yes I do have middle child syndrome)
O: Oranges or Apples? Normally oranges, but with braces I would say apples just cuz I can't have them right now w/o pealing them and cutting them into little bites, makes me want them more.
P: Phobias or Fears? Snakes! Yuck!
Q: Quote? "This journey is about weaving the thread of blessing, the string of demands, and the strands of frustration. In the merciful hands of my Father, they become the beautiful tapestry of motherhood." ~Angela Thomas
R: Reasons to smile? My guys!
S: Superman or Wonderwoman? Wonderwoman, isn't every woman??
T: Tag five people: Everyone that I have a blog address for, Melissa, Emily, Chelsea, Sarah, Heather, Renae, Gwyn and Ashley (oops I guess that I can't count) :)
U: Unknown fact about me? I hate feet, don't touch me with your feet! Thanks to Angie my lil' sis!
V: Vegetables? Love me some veggies, my favorite would have to be fresh corn on the cob
W: Worst Habit? Pack rat! I think that one of the first steps to recovery is admitting that there is a problem, right???
X: X-ray or Ultrasound? Not sure on this one, X-ray means that I probably broke something, ultra sound means that God put all of my plumbing back, no thank you!
Y: Your favorite food? Most anything Mexican
Z: Zodiac sign? Pisces

Thanks Bernadette! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment