5 years ago
Monday, April 28, 2008
Update (Kinda)
ok, ok, ok, I know that I have been very bad about keeping up with this. Sorry! :) Things have been so crazy here lately, James and I had our 18th anniversary(this is an awesome thing), James being frocked (this is a good thing), friends deploying (this was a sad thing), me finding out that I am going to have to have surgery on my shoulder (this I am undecided on) and then we have all been sick (this is a very yucky thing). I am sitting here on the couch with a sick little one. It is pretty pitiful, Sylvester our cat is laying here with Trevor all curled up asleep on the couch. Too cute! So anyhow, as you can tell this past couple of weeks have been completely crazy around here. I will try to keep up a bit better, like once a week. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment