Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Welcome to Texas!!!

Ok, so yesterday we went to the doctor and he said "welcome to Texas". All of this crud that we all have is allergies. Joy, joy! This being our first Spring here I guess what ever they have blooming or just plain old in the air here is kicking our hind ends. So what does this mean???? Claritin and Nasonex, pure joy. The doctor gave Trevor a 90 day supply and there are 3 refills on it. He sat there and you could just see the little wheels spinning in his brain, then he said in his infinite wisdom, "I will have to take this until I am almost 10 years old!!!" His eyes were huge. :) It was hilarious!!

1 comment:

  1. That's crazy, Tatiannah is on 3 different medications and still nothing works. What is it with this state. Maybe they will get used to living here. I bet the PCS when they do. LOL!

    ReplyDelete