5 years ago
Monday, April 14, 2008
J.B + R.B = 4ever
Recently we had our 18th anniversary!!! I can't believe that it has been 18 years of wonderful bliss.....ok maybe not always blissful, but none the less wonderful. James is truly the most wonderful husband in the world. He is not only my husband but he is my best friend and my hero. I love him more than I ever would have thought possible. Who knew that when I was 17 and Angie talked me in to going to the sale barn with her I would meet the man (well he was a boy at the time) of my dreams. We have been through some seriously rough times in the past 18 years, but no matter what life and the Army may have thrown at us we have pulled through closer than ever. He is truly the love of my life, my heart my soul and my whole being. I thank God for him daily. He has given me two wonderful boys and eighteen wonderful years. I look forward to the next 18!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
lTalk about tugging at your heart strings. Gma is sooooooooooo proud.
ReplyDelete