This is one of my favorites so far he is so stinking cute, I would never tell him that he would just die! =)
5 years ago
This is the story of us. We are a proud Army family! We love God, our family, our friends and our country! If someone doesn't well then tuff stuff! Right now we are just taking it one day at a time.
He looks so adorable! I love watching them play, they look like bobbleheads!! I'm glad he's loving it, Killian is having a harder time getting used to it, but I think after the first game he'll start liking it better. Maybe when he sees there's an end to the means?? (Did I just phrase that correctly?) Love the pics!
ReplyDeleteYour pictures came out great! Thanks for coming back to the blogging world. I shouldn't say much I don't blog that great myself. I hope that all is still going well for you and your family!
ReplyDeleteSo it has been a long time since you posted! Have you been that busy? lol!!! I should talk huh! Hope you all are doing well
ReplyDelete