
Here is the picture of the guys, I finally found my little thing that plugs into the computer to put the memory card in from the camera. I put it in a "safe place" so that I wouldn't lose it. Not lost, nope, just didn't remember where my "safe place" was. LOL!
Wow, he looks so scared! I think I was at basic too. Congrats for everything. Basic and OCS. Sounds like everything is going great for you guys!!
ReplyDeleteRobin,Your boys look so handsome!! I know you are proud of them....you have good reason to be! Wow, James has so many thingys on his uniform, he looks like he should be talking on CNN or something! Take care...love you guys.
ReplyDeleteMel
That is from being in for like 50,000 years. :) I know, I am so proud of them both. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is a great picture of the both of them.
ReplyDelete