Sunday, December 14, 2008

Drain Cleaner Bladder?????

Drain Cleaner Bladder.....ok, what the heck is that?? It is this rubber tube type thing that you hook onto the end of a garden hose and then you stick it into your pipe like where the water from your washing machine drains, you turn the water on and inflate it and it is supposed to clear out the drain, unless however it makes it spew up into the utility sink next to the washer. We have had a huge mess in our laundry room today and of course, it always happens when James is gone, he had just left like 45 minutes before to head to Houston to see one of his soldiers that had been in an accident a couple of weeks ago one last time before Christmas. Travis and Trevor were out Christmas shopping and I was trying to get laundry caught up to get our stuff packed to go home Saturday. What a mess, well after the bladder thing exploded, literally, it finally unglogged the drain. PTL!!! On a positive note, I did get the floor cleaned under the washer and the dryer...they are pretty now! :)

3 comments:

  1. That sucks! My washer overflowed the other day too! I think it's the laundry's way of telling us we shouldn't do it anymore, lol. Have fun on your trip and drive safe Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha wow Robin...I can say I have no idea what you are talking about haha but I am happy if you are happy with the out come

    ReplyDelete