5 years ago
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Prayer Request
Travis is struggeling right now so please keep him in your prayers. Physically he is fine, it is personal. Please just keep him in your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is the story of us. We are a proud Army family! We love God, our family, our friends and our country! If someone doesn't well then tuff stuff! Right now we are just taking it one day at a time.
I hope whatever is bothering him works out for the best! I will send a prayer up right now and then tonight and add him to my prayer jar! Hope all is well with you to
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDeleteI know I needed some prayers when I was so close to becoming a bonafide adult. I'm sending good vibes, hope he figures it all out. Also, sanding is always good for a clear head (just kidding).
ReplyDelete