Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Surgery day

Well the day has finally come and the time is almost here. I go in for surgery tomorrow morning at 10:30, 10:30?? don't they know that I will die with out my Diet Coke from midnight until 10:30??? I have decided that I am going to set my alarm for 11:45 tonight and get up, drink me a soda and then go back to bed. Ha! How do they like that? For real though, I was a bit disappointed when the lady on the other end of the phone told me the time. I am a bit nervous about the surgery, I mean I have had a lot of other surgeries before, but they were all to my internal stuff, like gall bladder, hysterectomy, you know things like that. I could always use my appendages still. Rotator cuff surgery is going to mean that I can't move my arm for a good three weeks, then limited movement after that. Yuck!!! I really don't know what I am going to do, I have however "practiced" showering, getting dressed and brushing my hair. Let's just say that it is going to be interesting. :) Well wish me luck and please keep James and the boys in your prayers, they are going to need it. (laundry, cooking and cleaning oh, my!) :)

2 comments:

  1. Almost sounds like a vacation...No laundry, no cooking, no nothing...hmmm did you plan this? I hope all goes GREAT and know you will be alright! Good luck. I will keep you all in my prayers! Please do not hesitate to call if you need ANYTHING girl ANYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am here for you if you need anything done. I always enjoy doing for others then doing for myself. It is a lot more fun :)

    ReplyDelete