Well it sure has been awhile since I have posted anything, we have been so busy! I got to watch a friends twin girls for a week, we had so much fun! I tell you it sure made me miss my kids from the CDC in Arkansas! Anyhow, then after that we went home to Kansas for Spring Break! You know in The Wizard of Oz when Dorothy says "There's no place like home" well she is not kidding! (You know that she was talking about Kansas, too!) Wise girl she was! :) Anyways, this was the first time that I can remember getting to spend Easter with family other than our church family in Arkansas since Trevor was almost a year old. I think that the kids loved it too. Trevor really wanted a skateboard and got one, he was so excited! Travis got his class ring, finally!!! While we were home we went to this place with my big sister, Gaila my nephew, Grayson and my cousin, Misty and her two girls, Allie and Andie in Bonner Springs where they make marbles. It was so very awesome. The kids each got to get some marbles and learned how to really play the game. I myself had never played and I tell you I think that I bruised my thumb nail shooting the shooter marble. I am sure that is the technical terms for it too! :) Anyhow, what a time it has been! There is so much more to tell, that will come at a different time, m

aybe tomorrow! :)
Travis with his classring
Trevor on his cool new skateboard!

Trevor & Grayson, now if they aren'

t a mess I don't know what is!
Looks like double trouble to me!!
ReplyDelete