5 years ago
Monday, March 10, 2008
Here we go.......
Here we go................ I first would like to say that I am not very good at keeping up with people, so in my feeble attempt I am going to try this. I plan to share with family and friends the things that are going on in our lives in hopes of keeping somewhat in better contact. I hope that you all enjoy, if you don't well then I guess go away! No, I am just kidding! Please remain seated and keep your hands and feet inside the car at all times and enjoy the ride! :) Hey, they have spell check on here!!! I could always use all of the help that I can get! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
James always tries to look so cool when he's getting a picture taken, i.e, some I have of him being pulled in the tube at the lake, but we all know he's a goof! Aunt Sue
ReplyDeleteNo doubt!!! We love him anyway! :)
ReplyDeleteTravis, this is the third time that I have written this to you. I did not know that I had to register to leave a comment. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know just how very proud of you that I am. I know that I wasn't very happy when I found out (by accident I might add) because I really do worry about this, but I do realize that you are very commited to this and I know thatyou are following in your Dad's footsteps because you are very proud of him as we all are. I just want you to be safe. I love you. Love Gma Gail
ReplyDeleteRobin this had better have worked
ReplyDelete